How do you ?
- Align your K12 content with K12 curriculum.
- Receive artifacts for sets of books (consisting of K12-curricular-tags, rationales, and text analysis).
- Each artifact type is correlated to common standards (the artifact shows HOW).
- Digital or print copies of texts.
- Discussion about key artifacts to surface.
Albert Whitman is committed to providing quality educator and librarian resources for our titles. In working with Unbound Concepts, Artifact will be an avenue for our readers to discover our content with information provided on the themes, topics, literacy skills, instructional topics, and more. Educators will have a full catalogue of pre-reading and post-reading activities and librarians will have a collection development tool for purchasing power. At Albert Whitman, our books treat their readers in a caring and respectful manner, helping them to grow intellectually and emotionally and providing Artifacts on our books will continue to serve that mission.John Quattrocchi, President, Albert Whitman Publishing Company